Featured Post

Introduction... (The first blog post in 2011)...

I am a frum, gay & married male who feels compelled to share. Let me get this out of the way, when I say I am gay ,  I will qualify it...

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Some humor


I figure it's okay to laugh at ourselves every so often.

Disclaimer - if you are a prude and easily offended, please don't watch. 

Two songs from the Broadway musical 'Book of Mormon'. As you will see, these songs are not specifically about Mormon. They are universal to all religions. Mormon is just an easy target.

This one is about how we are taught to shut ourselves down and suppress our feelings. Sometimes I wish I was someone that can do this. I have too many friends that can...



This next one is quite a deep song and somewhat moving. Just switch the Mormon specific lyrics for any other religion and things we might simply believe because we are told to. (The guy is just missing his yarmulka and tzitzis)



I hope you enjoyed.



No comments:

Post a Comment